Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences has 500 bedded Hospital, 400 bedded MCH hospital and 120 bedded Trauma care Center.
500 bedded Hospital:
- General OPD services for (Medicine, Surgery, Eye, ENT, Orthopaedics, Psychiatry, Chest & TB, Dermatology & Dental are available
- Inpatient services
- Diagnostic facilities: Laboratory: Pathology, Microbiology and Biochemistry labs are available. (Round the clock - 24x7 available)
- Radiology: X ray, USG, CT scan machine available. (Round the clock - 24x7 available).
- Blood bank: Blood Bank facilities available in the Hospital round the Clock. Includes component Separation unit. (Round the clock - 24x7 available).
- Dialysis unit is available.
- OT and ICU services are available.
- Ambulance services are available.
Out patient services run 9 am to 4:30 pm.
- Proposed 400 bedded MCH hospital (on existing District Hospital building).
- Providing OBG & Pediatrics services.
- Labor room, OT, PICU, NICU services are available.
In patient services:
- All patients admitted in various wards of the hospital are treated as per the hospital policy.
- Diet provided to all indoor patients.
- Visitors are allowed only at notified visiting hours :4 to 6 PM on all days, 10am-12pm on Sundays and holidays
- Staff nurses are on duty round the clock in the wards.
- Admitted patients should contact the staff nurse / Floor manager for any medical assistance they need.
At Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences, we respect the individuals and their personal and unique needs. We expect that the observance of patients' rights will support, mutual cooperation and greater satisfaction for the patients and hospital staff alike.